|My Tomorrow Vision 2020 Environmental Science|
- Hands-on outdoor learning experiences aligned with the classroom lessons to show how to apply what they are learning in the real world.
- Activities that peek student's curiosty and self-discovery, which fosters critical thinking skills.
- Opportunities to design student/teacher-led project based activities.
- Creative nature exploration for preschoolers that build problem-solving and social skills.
- Enrichment opportunities that include real-life experiences and community events.
To stay current and view pictures on what's happening with Pleasant Hills new Environmental Science program you can visit us on Facebook at: PleasantHillAcademy1350. Please log on and like our page!
We are very much looking forward to a brand new school year full of enriched learning and endless possibilities!
Shauna McDowell, Principal